The all-new ES3750B Energrow Oilseed Pressing System was unveiled at the Canadian International Outdoor Farm Show on September 20-22. Energrow's pressing system features a touchscreen PLC control panel, which makes it very easy for users to oversee the running of the system. "These systems are made to run themselves," says Energrow systems designer Nicholas Leja. "We design Energrow Systems to be as easy as possible to use and maintain, while still providing high quality oil and meal products."
New features and benefits of the ES3750B:
- runs on its own (24/7 high efficiency production with no babysitting)
- timed production, and self start-up and shut down (saves the producer a lot of time and press runs when its needed)
- presets to run different crops (easy to change from one oilseed to another)
- interacts with supporting equipment (Hammer Mill Control Panel means the augers, bins, and hammer mill that are part of the system will reliably work together)
- System is expansion ready (more presses can easily be added as capacity or demand grows)