Find answers to the 10 most common misconceptions by nutritionists and producers about Soyex.
Soyex is expeller-pressed soybean meal made fresh on your farm. You make it from your own soybeans using your Energrow System. Energrow Oilseed Pressing Systems add value to your crops by extracting oil and producing a freshly pelletized feed directly on your farm. Reduce your feed costs and take control of your cash flow. Maximize your farm grown feed with Energrow.
Benefits of Feeding Soyex:
- replaces all or most of your purchased protein and energy
- fresh, palatable, and ready to feed
- pellets ensure quick drying, minimal breakage, and easy augering and mixing
- complemented with soybean oil for natural energy and vitamin E
- natural, mechanical extraction means a superior amino acid profile to regular soybean meal
- reduce external costs in your lactating, dry, and calf-starter rations
For a more detailed nutritional analysis: please contact us.
|Dry Matter %||100.0||91.5|
|Crude Protein %||45.9||42.0|
|Crude Fat %||13.5||12.4|
|Net Energy Lactation mcal/kg||2.4||2.2|
Lactating Cow Ration: As-Fed Basis
||Current Ration (kg)||Soyex Ration (kg)|
|High Moisture Corn||7.5||6.5|
|17% Dry Hay||2.0||1.0|
|Soybean Meal 47.5%||1.3||0.0|
|Dry Matter Intake||20.65||20.7|
|Cost Per Cow Per Day||$4.20||$3.61|
|% Farm Grown Ration (by weight)||88%||97%|